Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Character - Ivonne


Ivonne Becker

Basics:  Age 17,  Born October 20, 1968.  Lives in Berlin, Germany
Blond hair, blue eyes.

What is your happiest memory?
My happiest memory was when my parents to me to Der Märchenbrunnen.  This is a beautiful park  There are fountains and lots of statues of the Grimm brother’s fairy tale characters.  It is wonderful to take a picnic lunch and just sit and watch people and watch the calming water. 

What don’t you want anyone to find out about you?
I have to be careful when I tell you this.  I don’t want anyone to know how much I’d like to live in the West.  If anyone heard me telling you this I could get in a lot of trouble. 

What is the best part of your personality?
I would have to say the best part of my personality is  how helpful I am to everyone.  It doesn’t matter if I know you or not.  If  you need help I’m there.

How would your best friend describe how you look?
My best friend would say that I have blond hair and blue eyes.  My eyes have this really dark ring around the iris that kind of makes them stand out.  I am athletically built.  I like to stay fit.  My hair comes just below my shoulders.  I dress as fashionable as possible here.

What irritates you?
Having people watch my every move.  I know I’m not paranoid.  There is no such thing as trust here.  When I enter my house I can count on my neighbors watching me.  They do the same thing if I’m outside talking to someone or when I leave my house.

Tell me about your family.
My parents are really awesome.  My mom did work in a factory.  My dad was a mechanic.  Last week I came home from school and Heir Hoffmeyer was there to meet me.  He wanted me to know that my parents had been arrested.  He took me in and questioned me for three hours.  I know they are watching me.  They let me stay in the house because I’m 17, and it is the easiest way to make sure they keep an eye on me.

What do you think of yourself when you look in the mirror?
When I look in the mirror I see someone who looks scared.  But I know that I have a lot of strength in me.  I have a determined look about me.  I am determined to do whatever I must to survive.

What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me was when Tobias was at my house.  He likes to tease me.  He always thinks he’s better than me because I’m a girl.  He wanted to arm wrestle.  I told him I didn’t want to hurt him and he laughed at me.  I accidently broke his arm.

Do you have a crush on anyone?
I don’t have a crush on anyone.  I’m looking for someone who secretly wants to live on the other side of the wall as much as I do.  I want someone who wants a better life.  I don’t think I will ever find them.

What do you really, REALLY want more than anything else in the world?
The one thing I want more than anything else in the world is freedom.  I want to be free to do and think what I want.  I don’t want the government tell me how to live mylife.

Is there anything you would die for?
I would die for my friends and family.  I would die trying to secure my freedom.

Is there anything you area really good at?
Nothing really stands out.  Of course I don’t really have a lot of freedom to be expressive.  I am really good at working with glass and recycling it to make interesting pieces of art.  I have to be real careful.  If I create something that someone finds offensive I could be thrown in prison like my parents.


This is what I see when I think of Ivonne.  What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .