Monday, January 13, 2014

Untitled Poem by Nina A

They say life is good
They say life is great
But to me, it's full of hate
The mean names and comments seem to carry on
It's nothing new
When I enter reality, I want to crawl back into my shell
But there's one thing stopping me, the school bell
should I skip, it's only for a few
'No' I tell myself, I refuse
As I walk into homeroom, all eyes are on me
I let it slide and let it be
I take my seat ear the back
I don't like to draw attention or anything like that
The bell rings indicating class is over
I walk towards my locker but felt a leg making me trip and fall over
The hallway roared with laughter
And everyone looks at me
Tears threaten to fall and I let them be free
I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall
I leaned as my back slid against the wall
I should just and this all
Nobody would notice I'm gone
I see something shiny out of the corner of my eye
Well, I guess this means goodbye
I reach out forward but jerk my hand back
No, I will not let them win
But I feel defeat
I will show them that I am strong
And I will show them, I am not weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .