Tuesday, June 26, 2018

#DWHabit - Drama


https://dramakids.com/blog/the-benefits-of-drama/wood-drama-sign/

Today I chose the word Drama for my daily writing.  I have felt at times this week that I was in some sort of an unrealistic play.  I have not written daily as my mom has been hospitalized.  This word popped into my head this morning because I have had at least six people this week make a comment about not wanting to deal with someone's drama, or they were over someone's drama. In the past I always thought of drama as a performance. I guess in a way it is.  However, this last school year and this summer I have heard the word used in a more negative connotation.

What causes someone to create such negative drama in their lives?  Students are always telling me, "Oh so and so is just so full of drama." or "You know so and so is all drama." I have even had family members use that this week.  I don't want a lot of "drama" in my life. I choose to live as drama free as possible.  I also am choosing not to be an active participant in someone else's "drama". I am just praying for strength to carry this through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .