Tuesday, February 20, 2018

#DWHabit - Word of the Day: Sofa


The sofa. Most homes have one. Whether you are a contemporary type of person, a classic elegant, or like something that is a little out there in the realm of ultra modern.  In my opinion there is a major purpose for this piece of furniture. For some it is for napping. For children it is for staring out the window or lounging on while playing on a tablet or phone. Then they have the other purpose for kids, time out.  But for me they are the greatest place for reading. Whether I am reading my favorite book, or reading to one of my grand kids, there is no place better for this activity than a comfy couch.  I prefer something I can lounge on with my feet up or out in front of me. In winter time when it is chilly out it is the place to curl up with a nice cozy blanket and of course a book. There are two other activities I enjoy on a couch. Sometimes I like to sit and draw. The other activity is writing. I love to curl up with a notebook (still a book) and write.The couch is one of the most important pieces of furniture in your house. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .