Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Daily Writing Project Day 4 - Quaint

Today's Word is: Quaint

I spent three weeks this summer inn a quaint cottage on the beach at Manasota Key, Florida.  It was a time for me to work on my own writing. I was one of five teachers in the state chosen for this artists retreat, There were a lot of quaint little buildings. Most of them were seventy plus years old.  Their charm was what made staying there so sweet. To wake up each morning and see the gulf from my desk or to enter the bathroom or my bedroom and see the bay on the other side was wonderful.  If I could spend my time visiting historical cities and staying in quaint little buildings I believe my writing production would increase.  There is something about a quaint little town, or building that makes you want to return again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .