Friday, September 22, 2017

Daily Writing Project Day 6 - Grain

Today's Word Is:  

Sometimes you know when someone has out right lied to you. Sometimes you know you are getting something with a grain of truth to it. That is what hurts the most.  You want to believe what you hear them saying, yet you’ve already overheard the truth.  Don’t try to sugar coat something and make it seem like you have made a decision for my benefit. Because if a decisions was made for my benefit why are you trying so hard to justify it or make sure you had not offended me?  I would prefer the whole truth instead. At least the sting comes and goes just as quickly. A lie with a grain of truth to it makes me feel you are unreliable, untrustworthy.  That makes me feel even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .