Saturday, September 23, 2017

Daily Writing Project Day 7 - Refuse



Today's Word is:



I refuse to fall into the same mental patterns I did last year. I refuse to walk the path I did last year.  There was so much hurt and anger.  Things were out of control. I helped them spin further out of control with my negative attitude.  When I let someone control me, my emotions, my thought processes then I have let them win. I will not let the bullies win this year.  I will do what I have to do, to better me. I will do what I have to do to get along with those who are control freaks. I will do what is best for my students. I refuse to stoop to their petty level another minute. I am worthy of so much. I am a valued person, an intelligent person, I am an educated person. Most of the time I am a loving person.  I refuse to do the work of others. There is a difference between helping someone and doing all the work.  So therefore, I REFUSE to be treated as less than what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .