Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Steps to Courage

I started re-editing my first book and managed to get the prologue worked out and two pages of the first chapter.  Most people would think that this would be nothing.  However,  I had to add a prologue to set the story up properly.  The first chapter really needed a good hook.  My first three chapters introduce the three main characters, a chapter for each.  From there we get into the meat and potatoes of the story. 

Premise:  Three teens working on  community service hours for school find themselves in the Twin Towers on 9/11 where they are forced to face their past if they are to survive the present.

Please respond and tell me what you think of this premise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .