Monday, July 12, 2010
I have spent the last 2 days working on my first manuscript. I finally finished the 2nd edit of this book. I hope to send it out again in the next week or two. I want to re-do all of my queries. They were not quite up to a standard they needed to be. I am very pleased. I managed to add an additional 1,460 words to it today. I am pleased to be making progress. I also pulled out Small Town Secrets and started re-working the beginning. It had a sticking point. I reached a point where I was not sure how to resolve a problem. I have since thought of a solution. It feels so good to be writing again.