Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Character Tobias

Tobias Kellerman
Basics:  Age 17,  Born April 23, 1968.  Lives in Berlin, Germany
Brown  hair, blue gray  eyes.

What is your happiest memory?
My happiest memory was when we moved to Friedrichshain.  My dad got a promotion and we had to move.  That is when I met Ivonne.  We grew up together and we have really been best friends.   

What don’t you want anyone to find out about you?
I would do just about anything to get Daniela to be my girlfriend.  We've been dating but I want a more committed relationship with her.  That is kind of scary since her father is head of the local Stasi.

What is the best part of your personality?
I look like I'm am serious most of the time.  Inside I am usually cutting up or cracking jokes.  I love to make people laugh.  There is so much in the world not to laugh about.  I just try to do my part.

How would your best friend describe how you look?
My best friend would say that I am the best looking person they have ever met.  Actually that's what I would say.  They would say I am the life of the party.  They would also tell you that I would give you the shirt off of my back to help you.

What irritates you?
What irritates me are people who say one thing and then you find out they believe something totally different.  They compromise their beliefs.  I don't understand that.  I think you need to stand up for 
whatever it is you want in life.

Tell me about your family.
My parents were really great.  My dad worked in a government office and my mom worked in a factory.  Right now they are in prison.  They were arrested along with Ivonne's parents.  They were accused of being rebels and talking about leaving the DDR.  My parents would not leave the DDR.  My parents love living in the East.  Someone has lied and I know they will get it sorted out soon.

What do you think of yourself when you look in the mirror?
When I look in the mirror I see someone who can overcome any obstacle.  I will go after whatever I want and I will get it.

What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me was when I arm wrestled Ivonne and she broke my arm.  I was teased for weeks by my friends.  They called me weakling and a few other names that were not very flattering.

Do you have a crush on anyone?
I don't have a crush on anyone.  I am head over heals in love with Daniela Hoffmeyer.

What do you really, REALLY want more than anything else in the world?
The one thing I want more than anything else in the world is for Daniela to be my wife one day and have my parents out of prison to see us married.

Is there anything you would die for?
I would die for my friends and family, and my beliefs. 

Is there anything you area really good at?
I'm really good at fixing things.  I love doing anything that allows me to create or fix things with my hands.  I hope that my skills will take me far.

Here is how I see Tobias.  What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .