Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I AM, I WAS, I WILL BE by Eliana

I am Eliana
I wonder what Jesus has in store for me
I hear him comfort me
I see that there is no need to worry
I want to tell others about him
I am blessed to have the Lord in my heart.
I Pretend that I have done no wrong
I feel the burden of my mistakes
I touch the Lord, seeking help
I worry He will not forgive me
I cry with joy when He saves me
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
 
I understand it is in His hands
I say, “Dear Lord, lead me forward”
I try to do my best to please Him
I hope others seek Him
I am so thankful for all He has given me.
I was naïve
I wondered why some people act as they do
I heard bad things
I saw bad things
I wanted to change those things
I was hopeful
I pretended that I made no difference
I felt like one girl could not change the world
I touched some, but not enough
I worried because the world is so big
I cried out for help and Jesus answered
I was overjoyed to hear Him
I understand that through Him, anything can happen
I said His name, ad all was better
I dreamed about a better place
I tried to imagine how great it would be
I hoped some day it would happen
I was determined and faithful, and I still am.
I will forever love the Lord
I will wonder about the future and know He is guiding me
I will hear all He has to tell me
I will see what He has planned
I will want to show Him to others
I will be content with whatever He decides for me
I will pretend I need more, when all I need is Him
I will feel his presence with me always
I  will touch others with my prayers
I will worry of nothing, hopefully!
I will cry tears of joy, not of sadness
I will be happy, because I have Jesus.
 
I will understand when things go bad
I will say, “Thank you for all my blessings”
I will dream of what can be done, not what can’t
I will try to make a difference
I will hope, for anything is possible
I will be ME!
 

 

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .