Thursday, February 28, 2019

#DWHabit - Bubbles

Image result for creative commons bubbles


There is something magical about bubbles.  Kids love them. Adults love them because it brings out the kid in them.  I get my grand-kids bubbles every year for Christmas. It has been the one gift that they always love.  They can't wait to get outside and play with them.  I love the giggles that come from them.  When my children and their children were babies I would blow bubbles at them just to watch them clap and hear them giggle. When they were old enough to toddle around I would watch them chase after them and try to catch them. Even our pets would get in on the action they would try to jump and catch them in their mouth.  Yest there is something magical about bubbles. I used to wish I could climb into a giant bubble and soar into the sky. I would get a rainbow view from inside of the world. I would be carried where ever the wind would take me. Yes, I definitely still love bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .