Sunday, March 3, 2019

#DWHabit - Difference

Image result for word "difference"
I think everyone wants to make a difference in their life or the life of someone else. I know that we wish for our children and students to want to make a difference.  We are starting our unit on the Holocaust and Anne Frank.  The whole idea behind this unit is to hopefully instill in my students the desire to make a difference in their world.

I hope they learn about some of the things that took place in the past and how people like Anne Frank chose to see the good in others and the world around her even with the terrible things happening to her and people like her.  I want there to be some reaction that lets me know that I can feel confidence that these students are my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .