Monday, July 12, 2010

Steps To Courage

I have spent the last 2 days working on my first manuscript.  I finally finished the 2nd edit of this book.  I hope to send it out again in the next week or two.  I want to re-do all of my queries.  They were not quite up to a standard they needed to be.  I am very pleased.  I managed to add an additional 1,460 words to it today.  I am pleased to be making progress.    I also pulled out Small Town Secrets and started re-working the beginning.  It had a sticking point.  I reached a point where I was not sure how to resolve a problem.  I have since thought of a solution.  It feels so good to be writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .