Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year, New Writing


It took me a large part of the day to decide what I wanted to write for my first post of 2018. What did I expect from this blog?  I have not paid a lot of attention to it. My posting has been hit and miss since I started it. So I will try to put into words what I expect from my writing blog.

First I expect to write here a minimum of three times a week. Some of it will be my personal writing. Some of it may be poetry. Some of it may be rants.  I hope to occasionally  post excerpts from my writing or post ideas I have come up with.  Some days like today I may start with a word. That word may inspire a story.  Please feel free to experiment with anything I post. 

I expect to have others join in. No I don't expect anyone to sign up or anything like that. I expect  my site to encourage others to write. 

I hope you will feel free to share pieces of your writings with me.  I will occasionally put out a writing prompt. 

So here is a quote for the New Year.  "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come whispering, 'It will be happier' – Alfred Lord Tennyson

My wish for you is that your new year will be full of expectations you will go after and that your year will be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .