Friday, April 17, 2015

My Day at School by Olivia

They were working on couplets.

My Day at School by Olivia

When I first arrive I wait for class,
when I really wish I could pass.

When I get to World History,
I learn about the world that is a mystery.

When I get to Spanish,
I learn that desaparecer mes to vanish.

When I get to Math,
I learn how to find the area of a half.

When I get to tech,
I learn how to build flawlessly, all the way to the nearest speck.

In the class of Science,
I learn about the body without defiance

When I get to play in Band,
We play music that is planned.

Now my classes for the rest of the day there are none,
but tomorrow it will have to be redone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .