Saturday, April 18, 2015

Poetry by Khushi

Toilet

I laugh and laugh when someone tickles me
They drop their treats for me as I gulp them up
I sometimes spit the treats out when I'm full
Sometimes I get sick and the treats just won't gulp.

Toilet Paper Roll

I feel warm in this big jacket of mine
Eventhough it's softer than a baby's tush
Oh wait my jacket is being pulled.
Soon I will just be merely naked and useless

Bed
ah, the sweet pillow resting, cuddling onto me.
Sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right
With wind flowing from the fan
I lay with my foundation

God

so many theories about me.
Am I Zeus or am I Shiva?
Am I Jesus?
They are all a part of me.
You shall se me revealed in Heaven
Until then, Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .