Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Daily Writing Project - Day 11 - Thoughtful

Today's Word is:  
Image result for thoughtful

During the hurricane, I witnessed so much compassion. I saw people cleaning up lawns for those who were unable. People who had no way to cook or get water relied on others to help. The thoughtfulness of those people amazed me. You see so many times people who are selfish and just for themselves. I worried because we saw fights breaking out over supplies like water and wood. When two people start slugging it out over a bottle of water in the middle of an aisle you worry.  I figured things would be worse after the hurricane. That was when everyone decided to show their thoughtful side and help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .