Saturday, September 30, 2017

Daily Writing Project - Day 14 - Long

Today's Word is:

It has been a long time since I have just sat down and enjoyed doing nothing. Today was one of those days. My husband and I went to a picnic for the bee club of which he is a member.  There was good food, good company. The best part was we were outside the entire time.  I feel best when I am outside. I hate being cooped up. Since Hurricane Irma blew through, it has been too muggy to sit outside for long.  The mosquitoes have been horrible as well.  We get some rain almost every day. The ground is so saturated that it doesn't take much. This then brings in the mosquitoes.  I am hoping it won't be long before the temperature changes. Spending time sitting in my yard swing next to my husband is a wonderful way to end our day after work. We need to take time for each other instead of waiting so long. We never know how long we have on this earth and need to make the most of our time together.  What are your plans for the following months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Sandra's Writing Quest 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .